In this handy guide, we’ll be discussing some important questions to ask Perth house painters. Undoubtedly, when it comes to finding the best house painters, you’ll want to confidently make your choice and know that they’ll be delivering the highest standard of work possible.
When it comes to finding a professional painter you can count on, you’ll want to know that they can deliver the work they promised, on time and on budget.
Some common questions you may want to ask a professional painter include:
- Are you fully insured?
- Have you completed similar projects before?
- How long will it take to paint my house?
- How should I prepare my house before you arrive?
- What brand of paint do you use?
- What’s included in my quote?
Perth House Painters Accreditation
Overall, the best house painters will have a proven combination of:
- Accreditation and Registration: Having undergone accredited industry training, your painter should be able to efficiently deliver the highest quality work. Industry-leading painters may also possess further qualifications, such as a Dulux Accreditation.
- Insurance: This is critically important to ensure that both parties are protected in the event of an accident. If your painter can’t produce the relevant documents, we’d suggest turning to another painting service.
- Experience: A veteran painter should proudly be able to show you a portfolio of their previous work! A quick Google search could also show you what past clients have said about them.
- Communication: Has your painter maintained an honest, open dialogue with you? Have they been upfront with a quote and confidently answered your questions?
- A Trusted Local: Can your painter recommend colours and solutions specific to your home? Have they worked on similar projects in nearby areas?
Cost To Hire A House Painter In Perth
Any reliable painter should be able to provide a quote for their services. Depending on the size of the project, materials, time and coats required, this can vary substantially between jobs. Other factors such as the current condition of the home and the amount of detail in the existing structure can also factor into the time it will take to complete the project.
We can, however, tell you that a respected professional will likely not offer you a flat rate price or quote without having first evaluated the project. If a painter gives you a quote that sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Learn more about the cost of painting.
Perth House Painters
Top painters trust top brands! You may be familiar with Australian paint brands such as Dulux, Solver, Wattyl and Taubmans, which are some of the most popular choices on the market. An expert house painter is also likely to provide a workmanship guarantee that will span several years, meaning that it’s in their best interest to use a premium product.
If you’re unsure of the products being used, we’d suggest discussing your needs with your painter. A Google search can also be incredibly helpful to determine whether the products in your home are low in VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and made to last here in Perth conditions.
Perth Premier Painting are Dulux Accredited Painters, which means we have been carefully selected by Dulux for our experience and extra pride is taken in every job.
Looking to repaint your home? Perth Premier Painting has over 30 years of industry experience. Contact us for a quote and to discuss your next painting project.
Need more help with painting your home? Read our articles: